Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Strange Stars Unleashed!


We interrupt our usual Wednesday Comics to report the release of Strange Stars in pdf via drivethrurpg/rpgnow. We regular readers have been hearing about this for sometime (and hopefully, anxious awaiting it).  If you're new (welcome!) you can "preview before you buy" with the index to all the posts I wrote on the setting.

The full-color, premium paper soft cover is coming soon--hopefully in the next couple of weeks. The system books for Fate and old school style gaming (Stars Without Number compatible) will be out later this year.

12 comments:

Scott Anderson said...

Congratulations, Trey!

Trey said...

Thanks, Scott!

Pierce said...

Cool! looks awesome!

Logan said...

Got it! Thx & congrats, Trey!

Needles said...

Awesomfantastical! I've been waiting to see this Trey! Best news I've read pal!

Jay Exonauts said...

I said it on G=, but it's worth repeating: AWESOME!

Hope it sells like red dwarf hotcakes and blue milk!

Mark Siefert said...

Oh, I'll be downloading this. I wonder how easy a Savage Worlds conversion will be? Hmmmmm?

Trey said...

Thanks guys!

@Mark - Well, somebody may be working on a savage worlds conversion. We'll see.

Chris C. said...

Downloading now and I'm very excited about it!

kanegrundar said...

Congrats, Trey! Picked up my copy and I'm reading through it now! If there's a Savage World version in the offing, you've definitely got another sale!

Mark Siefert said...

Trey:

Oooooooooooo... I'll keep my eyes open.

Mark Siefert said...

Trey:

Oooooooooooo... I'll keep my eyes open.